Biblical Studies comes to Escondido!
Study with Talbot professors today... Online and nearby!
Talbot School of Theology at Biola University and Emmanuel Faith Community Church are partnering to give you the opportunity to take Biblical Studies courses - leading to an 18-unit Biblical Studies certificate - in your area.
- Ministry interns
- Lay church leaders
- Christians desiring to make greater Kingdom impact
- Anyone who wants to "try on" seminary
New Talbot students receive a 50% class tuition discount (discount applies to first class taken only)
Fall 2014 Class Begins August 27!
Theology I: Introduction: Revelation & Nature of God.
- This 3 unit class explores the nature, method and rationale of Christian theology. Revelation, both general and special, inspiration, canonicity and illumination of Scripture. The doctrine of God, including His existence, attributes and Trinitarian nature.
- Taught by Dr. Robert Price, Associate Professor of Theology
- This is a hybrid course with online studies and two half-day gatherings at EFCC (held on September 13 and November 1).
- Course work may be applied toward a Master of Divinity or Master of Arts degree.
How to Apply
- Apply online at talbot.edu/admissions
Choose the option for the EFCC site for the Biblical Studies Certificate and submit your references.
- If you are an EFCC member, you only need a pastoral reference.
- If you are not an EFCC member, the three references – academic, employer, and pastoral – are required.
- An application fee of $55 (non-refundable) must accompany the application.
- Request official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended. If you are enrolled at the time the application is filed, please request transcripts of work finished to date and final transcripts upon completion of your course of study. Transcripts must be official, that is, mailed directly from your college or university in a sealed envelope to: Office of Graduate Admissions, Biola University, 13800 Biola Ave., La Mirada, CA 90639
- Upon acceptance, an enrollment deposit of $100 is required.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please call Steve Jin or Jennifer Dodsworth in Biola University's Graduate Admissions office at (562) 903-4752, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.