Fall: July 1
Spring/Interterm: December 1
Summer: May 1
- Apply Online or Download the Application
- An application fee of $55 (non-refundable) is required.Pay online through the online application or submit a check payable to Biola University.
- Request official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended. If enrolled at the time application is filed, be sure to request transcripts of work finished to date and final transcripts upon completion of your course of study. Transcripts must be official, that is, mailed directly from your college or university in a sealed envelope to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Submit three references. (Online Reference Forms or Download the Reference Forms.)
- Submit a 1-2 page statement outlining your vocational or ministry objectives and how the program you choose relates to those objectives. (This is included in the online application but must be submitted separately if you are completing the PDF application.)
These issues may not disqualify you, however, they have a significant effect on your life and ministry. Therefore, please submit a one to two page (we recommend using a text editor like Word and then copying-and-pasting into the online application) statement indicating: the general circumstances (include counseling and attempts at reconciliation) and your view of the biblical teaching on separation, divorce and remarriage and how your situation relates to that teaching. Please reference appropriate biblical passages. What effect do you perceive it having upon your future ministry?
Criminal conviction other than traffic violations
Having been convicted does not necessarily disqualify you, however, it may have an impact upon your life and ministry. Please submit a one to two page statement (we recommend using a text editor like Word and then copying-and-pasting into the online application). Describe the circumstances in full, including date(s) and the name and location of the court(s), nature of the offense(s) and disposition of the case, i.e., sentence imposed, and the impact you perceive it having upon your future ministry.
After You Apply
- You will be assigned to an admissions counselor and notified, by letter or email, of his/her name. Any questions you have concerning admissions, financial aid, or housing should be directed to your admissions counselor.
- You will be notified of items needed to complete your file.
- Upon completion of your file and review by committee, an admission decision will be made. Notification of the decision will be sent by mail.
- Remit required $100 enrollment deposit payable to "Biola University" to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- The medical examination form (included with the acceptance notification) must be completed and returned to the Health Center if applicable.