|Units by Discipline|
|Total Units||Price per unit||Bible Exposition||Intercultural Studies||Languages||Philosophy||Practical Ministry||Research / Christian Education||Spiritual Formation||Theology||Electives|
As a result of this program, the student will:
- Develop empathic listening skills and have a commitment to use and teach these skills in life and ministry.
- Be aware of their personal issues and able to develop a personal network for growth.
- Have a commitment to sound ethical principles related to pastoral ministry.
- Be aware of their limitations and their ability to diagnose the pathology of individuals, couples, and families and know how and whom to refer people to for needed help.
- Know the theories and the issues of counseling and the lifespan development of people and be able to apply this knowledge in ministry contexts.
- Be skillful in program development of pastoral ministry in a church or parachurch environment.
- Be able to take people from relationship through realization to responsibility.
- Have a commitment to the application of biblical knowledge and theological foundations in the exercise of ministry skills.
|BE 517||Hermeneutics/Bible Study Methods||3|
|BE 519||Survey of Genesis - Malachi||3|
|PT 707||Found of Pastoral Care & Counseling||2|
|SF 501||Intro to Spirit Theology & Formation||3|
|SS 510||Theological Research Method||1|
|TH 511||Theology I - Revelation & Nature of God||3|
|BE 520||Survey of Matthew-Revelation||3|
|HT 514||Historical Theology Survey||3|
|PT 740||Issues & Ethics in Ministry||2|
|SF 503||Personal Foundations of Spiritual Formation||3|
|SF 504||Spiritual Formation, Vocation & Disciplines||0|
|SF 505||Talbot Spiritual Direction||0|
|TH 512||Theology II - Works of God, Angels, Man||3|
|PT 693||PCC Internship I||1|
|PT 604||Pastoral Care & Chaplaincy||3|
|PT 628||Marital Counseling||3|
|PT 708||Advanced Pastoral Counseling||3|
|TH 613||Theology III - Christ, Salvation & the Spirit||3|
|PT 694||PCC Internship II||1|
|CL 555||Intro to World Missions||3|
|PT 703||Church & Society||3|
|PT 716||Addressing Common Pastoral Counseling Concerns||3|
|PT 725||Counseling Troubled Families||3|
|TH 614||Theology IV: Church & Last Things||3|
|PT 695||PCC Internship III||1|
BOLDED courses are available in an Online or Hybrid format
- Download PDF (PDF)