|Units by Discipline|
|Total Units||Price per unit||Bible Exposition||Intercultural Studies||Languages||Philosophy||Practical Ministry||Research / Christian Education||Spiritual Formation||Theology||Electives|
As a result of this program, the student will:
- Develop empathic listening skills and have a commitment to use and teach these skills in life and ministry.
- Be aware of their personal issues and able to develop a personal network for growth.
- Have a commitment to sound ethical principles related to pastoral ministry.
- Be aware of their limitations and their ability to diagnose the pathology of individuals, couples, and families and know how and whom to refer people to for needed help.
- Know the theories and the issues of counseling and the lifespan development of people and be able to apply this knowledge in ministry contexts.
- Be skillful in program development of pastoral ministry in a church or parachurch environment.
- Be able to take people from relationship through realization to responsibility.
- Have a commitment to the application of biblical knowledge and theological foundations in the exercise of ministry skills.
|TTBE 519||Survey of Genesis-Malachi||pre-req|
|TTBE 520||Survey of Matthew-Revelation||pre-req|
|TTBE 517||Hermeneutics and Bible Study Methods||3|
|TTSF 501||Introduction to Spiritual Theology and Formation||3|
|TTSF 503||Personal Foundations for Spiritual Formation||3|
|TTSF 504||Spiritual Formation, Vocation, and the Disciplines||1|
|TTSF 505||Talbot Spiritual Direction I||0|
|TTSF 506||Talbot Spiritual Direction II||0|
|TTTH 521||Theology I: God, Scripture, Creation||3|
|TTTH 522||Theology II: Christ, Humanity, Sin, Salvation||3|
|TTTH 623||Theology III: Spirit, Church, Last Things||3|
|TTPT 604||Pastoral Care and Chaplaincy||3|
|TTPT 628||Marital Counseling||3|
|TTPT 693||Pastoral Care and Counseling Internship I||1|
|TTPT 694||Pastoral Care and Counseling Internship II||1|
|TTPT 695||Pastoral Care and Counseling Internship III||1|
|TTPT 707||Foundations of Pastoral Care and Counseling||2|
|TTPT 702||Intermediate Pastoral Counseling||3|
|TTPT 708||Advanced Pastoral Counseling||3|
|TTPT 716||Addressing Common Pastoral Counseling Concerns||3|
|TTPT 725||Counseling Troubled Families||3|
|General elective courses||6|
BOLD courses are now available through an online/hybrid format