|Units by Discipline|
|Total Units||Price per unit||Bible Exposition||Intercultural Studies||Languages||Philosophy||Practical Ministry||Research / Christian Education||Spiritual Formation||Theology||Electives|
The Master of Arts Women's Ministries Concentration is designed to equip students for a specific ministry to women, whether in a local church, a parachurch organization, or a community agency. The program aims to develop strengths in biblical content, cultural analysis and practical skills.
As a result of this program, the student will:
- Develop a philosophy of ministry to women that is consistent with the Bible and applicable for modern life.
- Develop an understanding of the psychology of women, the role of women with men in the church, and gender roles in society.
- Become confident in research and teaching skills that can be used to train women in church, community or educational settings.
- Develop insights into how to evangelize women in a post-modern culture.
- Gain awareness of issues facing women in this century and how to refer women for help.
- Develop skill in creating programs to minister proactively to the health of women in mind, body, and spirit.
- Develop an awareness of biblical passages that pertain specifically to women and how these passages influence ministry.
- Gain an understanding of her own spiritual giftedness and how to humbly use that in ministry to advance God’s Kingdom.