EPS Apologetics Conference 2017
Reasonable Faith in an Uncertain World
- Friday, November 17
- New Life Sagemont — 915 Douglas Pike Smithfield, RI 02917
As Christians it is our mission to stand up for what we believe in and share the good news with the world around us. If you wish to be more confident in your faith and are looking for new knowledge in defending your faith, join us for the 15th Annual Evangelical Philosophical Society Apologetics Conference on November 17-18 in Smithfield, Rhode Island.
The Evangelical Philosophical Society (EPS) is in partnership with Biola’s Christian Apologetics program and New Life Church to bring this annual apologetics conference. This is a fantastic time to hear from the leading Christian apologetic scholars of our time. This year, speakers such as Gary Habermas, Craig Hazen, Greg Koukl, Claudia Kalmikov, Clay Jones, Robert Stewart and many more will join us to unpack what it looks like to be a believer in today’s culture.
Topics include (but are not limited to):
- The Apologetics of C.S. Lewis
- No God but One — Engaging Islam
- Archaeological Apologetics
- How the Gospels Authenticate One Another
- Why Does God Allow Evil?
- Evolution’s Achilles Heel
- The Resurrection Evidence that Changed a Generation of Scholarship
- Key New Research on the Need and Efficacy of Apologetics
- How Do We Know the Bible has the Right Books?
- Friday, November 17: 6:30–9:45 p.m.
- Saturday, November 18: 8:45 a.m.–1 p.m.
- View detailed schedule
- Gary Habermas
- Craig Hazen
- Clay Jones
- Claudia Kalmikov
- Robert Stewart
- Greg Koukl
- And many others