Addressing Homosexuality: Clarity and Compassion
Weekend Seminar with Dr. Sean McDowell & Alan Shelmon
Friday, September 29 — 1:00 PM
Saturday, September 30 — 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Business 109 — Moats Lecture Hall
- Megan Clark(562) 906-4570megan [dot] clark [at] biola [dot] edu
Join Dr. Sean McDowell and Alan Shlemon as they dive deeper into the current apologetic, theological, and social issues of homosexuality and same-sex marriage. Come and learn how to respond with compassion and grace! This seminar will discuss some of the big questions such as:
- What does the Bible teach about homosexuality?
- How do we make a case for natural marriage?
- How do we answer the common arguments offered to defend homosexuality?
- How do we respond to the growing "Gay-Christian" movement?
- Are people born gay and what are the causes of same sex attraction?
- How do we compassionately minister to people with same sex attraction?
Friday, September 29, 2017: 1–10 p.m.
Saturday, September 30, 2017: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
If you have questions about the M.A. in Christian Apologetics or M.A. in Science & Religion, please join us for a free Information Session and lunch to ask any questions you may have! RSVP Today!