Associate Professor of Bible Exposition and New Testament
- Ph.D., Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
- M.Div., Talbot School of Theology
- B.A., University of California, San Diego
Dr. Hultberg combines academic research in the Apocalypse, the use of the Old Testament in the New Testament, and New Testament theology with a strong desire to see students become biblically oriented disciples of Jesus Christ. He comes to Talbot with formal classroom experience at the elementary, college, and seminary levels, and has served in pastoral and lay leadership roles in churches in California and Illinois. Dr. Hultberg has published several critical book reviews in New Testament studies and presented papers at the annual conference of the Evangelical Theological Society.
- Society of Biblical Literature
- Institute for Biblical Research
- Evangelical Theological Society
Awards and Honors
- Audrey Talbot Award for Excellence in Bible Exposition (1987-1988), Talbot School of Theology
- Robert N. Oliver Award for Excellence in Systematic Theology (1987-1988), Talbot School of Theology
- “The Apologetics Study Bible”, Nashville: Broadman and Holman. Contributed the introduction and notes on Matthew, Mark, and Luke
- “What is Openness Theology?” with Dr. Alan Gomes, Sundoulos, Winter 2001. Pp. 8-11.
- “Did John Eat Daniel's Scroll? Interpreting the Two Scrolls in Revelation.” Biola Connections, Fall 2002. P. 31.