Emilio A Nuñez
Associate Professor of Biblical Studies and Theology, BOLD
- Th.M., Talbot School of Theology
- M.Div., Talbot School of Theology
- B.A., Biola University
Professor Nuñez taught as an adjunct professor in the Biblical Studies Department from 1998-2002. He is in a systematic theology Ph.D. program at Fuller Theological Seminary. Professor Nuñez has pastored a Spanish-speaking congregation since 1984. He was a contributing editor to La Biblia de Estudio de la Biblia de las Américas, a study Bible in Spanish published by the Lockman Foundation in May of 2000. One of his passions is to see students grow in their love for the Lord Jesus Christ as they learn truth from God's Word.
- Fraternidad Teolica Latinoamericana (member)
- Evangelical Theological Society (member)
- Hispanic Theological Educators (member)
- Bell Gardens Baptist Church (member)
“Biblia de Estudio de la Biblia de las Américas.” 2000 Contributing editor.
“New American Standard Exhaustive Concordance.” 1997 Update revision, ed. of Hebrew dicitionary.