John E McKinley
Associate Professor of Biblical and Theological Studies
- Ph.D., The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- M.A., Talbot School of Theology
- M.Div., Talbot School of Theology
- B.A., California State University, Sacramento
Dr. McKinley has focused on the doctrines of Jesus Christ and sanctification. He enjoys teaching broadly across all the topics of systematic theology. Dr. McKinley and his wife have three children. They are active in their church, Calvary Chapel La Mirada. Previously, they served together in the inner city ministry of Campus Crusade for Christ in Inglewood, CA, and the youth ministry of a rural church in Floyd Knobs, IN. Dr. McKinley has also competed internationally as a member of the U.S. National Men’s Cycling Team, and still rides regularly for fitness and relaxation
- Evangelical Theological Society
- “Tempted for us: Theological Models and the Practical Revelance of Christ's Impeccability and Temptation”, Paternoster Publishing 2009
- (A Model of Jesus Christ's Two Wills in View of Theology Proper Anthropology), The Southern Baptist Journal of Theology, Vol. 19, no. 1, 69-89, June 2015.
- (The Ministry of Women and the Meaning of Deacons in the Church), Doon Theological Journal, Dehraduhn, India, 2015.