Adjunct Professor, Talbot School of Theology
- Ph.D., Fuller Theological Seminary
- Th.M., Talbot School of Theology
- M.Div, Talbot School of Theology
- B.S., Biola College
Dr. Mosbarger has been adjunct faculty at Talbot for over fifteen years, serving in various departments including Biblical and Theological Studies, Old Testament, and Special Studies. She received her Ph.D. in Old Testament from Fuller Theological Seminary, focusing on Old Testament spirituality in the book of Exodus. Dr. Mosbarger served for twelve years with Campus Crusade for Christ. At present she is a staff member with The Leadership Institute, which focuses on the integration of spiritual formation and leadership development.
- Evangelical Theological Society
- Society of Biblical Literature
Awards and Honors
- Center for Advanced Theological Studies Partial Fellowship, Fuller Theological Seminary, 2000-2001
- Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges, 1995-1996
- Graduated with highest honors, Biola University, Talbot School of Theology, 1995
- Th.M. Scholarship, Biola University, Talbot School of Theology, 1994
- Wilkinson Ministerial Endowed Scholarship, Biola University, Talbot School of Theology, 1994-1995; 1993-1994
- Graduated with highest honors, Biola University, Talbot School of Theology, 1993
- Graduated summa cum laude, Biola College, 1979
Contributor to Beauty is Soul Deep: 180 Devotions for Growing a Meaningful Inner Life. Edited by D. June Hetzel and Michelle V. Lee. Uhrichsville, OH: Barbour, 2003.
Contributor to The Good Book Blog, A Blog by the Faculty of Talbot School of Theology.