Professor of Christian Higher Education
- Ph.D., Talbot School of Theology
- M.A., Central American Theological Seminary, Guatemala
- B.A., Central American Theological Seminary, Guatemala
Orbelina Eguizabal spent 20 years teaching Christian education and serving in administrative roles at Central American Theological Seminary (CATS/SETECA) in Guatemala City, Guatemala. She has been active in training leaders and promoting the development of educational ministries in growing churches in the Latin American context. Eguizabal brings experience both in teaching process and educational leadership to the classroom. She presents seminars at international theological education conferences and continues to be involved in supporting Christian education and theological education efforts in Latin America and other countries around the world.
- Moody Global Ministries, board of trustees, Feb 2016
- Foundations for Academic Leadership. Nurnberg, Germany: VTR Publications, 2013. Co-editor and contributing author.
- “Leading Ministry Teams, Part I: Theological Reflection on Ministry Teams,” by Orbelina Eguizabal and Kevin E. Lawson, Christian Education Journal, Vol. 6, No. 2, Fall 2009.
- “Leading Ministry Teams, Part II: Research on Effective Teams with Implications for Ministry Team Leadership,” by Kevin E. Lawson and Orbelina Eguizabal, Christian Education Journal, Vol. 6, No. 2, Fall 2009.