24 and Philosophy: The World According to Jack
by Jennifer Hart Weed, Richard Brian Davis (editors), Douglas Geivett (contributing author)
24 and Philosophy
is a book you just can't do without. It's all here, folks: the reason Presidents trust him; how Jack cuts through the lies and ambiguities; why he puts his life on the line for others; and how he knows which knee cap to blow out to get that all-important next lead. With the help of twenty "24
crazed" philosophers, you'll figure out what makes this guy tick, and much much more.
- A witty, but philosophical exploration of the popular television series 24, now in its sixth season
- Addresses pressing ethical issues relating to torture, terrorism and warfare
- Raises fascinating questions about knowledge, loyalty, and suspicion
- Explores in-depth the character and behaviour of Jack Bauer
- Written by philosophers who are all serious fans of the show
Purchase this book.