featuring Dr. Joanne Jung Associate Professor of Biblical & Theological Studies
- What are the challenges that face the church in regards to Small Groups?
- What are steps that an existing small group can take to become a more transformative small group?
- What are some ways a Small Group Leader can incorporate the word soul into their small group?
- How do we address safety in small groups and bring people to share on a more personal level?
- How do we bring God back into our Small Group Ministry?
- How can Small Group Leaders find the balance between their work and God's work?
- What are the first steps to take to form more transformative Small Groups within your local church?
- What is women's ministry?
- How is Talbot equipping women?
- What resources are available for those leading women's ministries?
- What's one piece of practical advice?
- How to recruit more volunteers
- Equipping the layperson
- What if someone "retires?"
- Beyond the paid staff
- Biblical Literacy
- The language of the soul
- Bringing God back into the small group
- Issues of safety
What are Talbot Talks?
Talbot Talks are an ongoing series of short videos featuring Talbot faculty, students and alumni. Each segment addresses a specific, relevant key issue facing those who serve in local church ministry today: youth pastors, small group leaders, teaching pastors and others.Apply Now
FREE Resources & More Information
Ask for your free copy of Godly Conversation: Rediscovering the Puritan Practice of Conference by Dr. Joanne Jung!
Email: steve [dot] jin [at] biola [dot] edu
Phone: Steve Jin, 562-903-4752